1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

When you open a forex trade

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Gregory Kochu, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Gregory Kochu

Gregory Kochu New Member

When you open a forex trade with a broker, they pass it through to the market for you. In the process of this they offer you a price that is slightly different than the price they can get. This is called collecting the spread. The spread is a commission of sorts that is mostly transparent to trading from the trader’s point of view. I am trading with lowest spread broker called AGEA and doing profitable trading.
  2. topdown

topdown New Member

Our ability in managing funds at trading opportunity will be very supportive for the effort to get our profit in trading done. The management of funds will get better by implementing the Money Management and Risk Managememnt carefully. Right now, I try my best to manage funds on trading opportunities that I do using an existing account in FXB trading
  3. Karen Shelton

Karen Shelton New Member

Basically a forex trader pass the trade of a trader through the market for traders. Forex broker are kept some concession for that from trader. They keep the commission from the profit of the trade. This is known as spreads. Trader need to have the clear concept of the commissions. I do have the clear knowledge of the commission what my broker FXPremax is taking from me. They have the instant self-rebate facility as well.
  4. raniya

raniya New Member

Of course, we need to more improve our trading skills if we want to earn money in forex trading. We need to understand market movement so we will get more trading experience. in FXB, I also try to maximize their analysis to helps me understand about forex trading
  5. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

Spread is actually the only legal income of a broker. Broker provides us their platform and gives many facilities so that we can trade and make profit. And instead of these services they only take spread. To get better profit margin in forex trader should pick a broker who offers low spread. I trade with such kind of broker called AAFX. It offers me 1 pip fixed spread on major pairs.
  6. topdown

topdown New Member

Many traders have been able to run their trades by following predictions in relation to trends and shifts after they started dealing with FXB Trading. They are in a better position to adapt to the changing trends in the market.