1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

What is the best forex trading robot available today?

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by sarah khan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. sarah khan

sarah khan Member

What is the best forex trading robot available today? Make money from trading online! Real lots of money every week!
    No expertise needed and no experience needed!
    100% automated live forex trading. This is the Expert Advisor. Best forex robot review site: BestEARobots.com

best forex robot

2. We have to remember that in the forex markets investors trade one currency for another. Trading with BPRIMES is very pleasant to me. I am trading with them for many years. They got an International Broker Award several times due to their honest services and technology. They use different reputable bank accounts to provide security to their client’s fund. They are really free from quotes as well as slippage problem that’s why I love them.
  3. joselcollin

joselcollin New Member

I think the best broker for all types of traders is Forex4you. Because they don’t restrict any types of trading styles including scalping and hedging by providing the customers – a wide range of deposit bonus, lowest trading spread from 0 pips, smart bridge technology, and error-free fastest and smooth trade execution facility forever. They give active customer service by 24/7 so that the trader can reach them at any time.
  4. Piphs

Piphs Member

I normally use Edragon from FreshForex, the EA is very good for scalpers and only opens just one trade at a time. So far, no complains at all.
  5. Somnia

Somnia Member

Where to plunge in a forex business, we must always try in the presence of learning to run, this forex business is a big business whose role is the risk that exists, so keep learning and learning so that we can understand how to trade profitably in the future. real with its Freshforex broker
  6. joselcollin

joselcollin New Member

You obviously don’t want to lose your money while just starting trading, you should use a demo account for practicing your trading. That’s why I am practicing with BPRIMES broker who made their demo account user-friendly. They are offering complete educational materials which can be very useful for beginners in forex. They have a vast selection of platforms to trade on. I found them very helpful and I get them whenever I need them.
  7. Piphs

Piphs Member

I think you need to read reviews of forex4you on the Forex peace army website before you endorse them here. Just saying, but I have my own reasons to not trust this broker.