1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

What is Decisive AI ( Artificial Intelligence) ?

Discussion in 'Advertising Forum' started by RusefTrader, Jul 6, 2018.

1. RusefTrader

RusefTrader Member

Decisive AI makes video games bigger.

Our mission is to be the AI provider of option for the video game industry. Today, video games have AI that is tiny anew hard-coded patterns. This is a deafening constraint to game design and a huge source of players' annoyance.

Our strong trains an Agent to do its stuff a game using Machine Learning as a batch process. The result is an heuristic combat that is seamlessly integrated taking into account the video game.

Fast, human-furthermore confession for AIs in Video Games are now attainable once Decisive AI.

Read More Information About Decisive AI: https://www.decisive.ai/
  2. Piphs

Piphs Member

I know an expert adviser in Forex that is called Artificial Intelligence, I din't know the same is used for games. Thanks for sharing
  3. WillBooker

WillBooker Member

Thanks for the information, I did not know that the games have built-in art intelligence.