1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

They didn't give My own net Profit 5,600$.

Discussion in 'Scam & Closed HYIP, GPT Programs & Exchangers' started by Piphs, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Piphs

Piphs Member

In the InstaForex organised "Bangla Forex Forum" I'm Abdullah Al Mamun made a real trade with bonus funds every month in exchange for a regular post, and in my three real trading accounts, I had a good profit. 1558731, with the bonus fund, I had profiled $ 5,600 net profit, but when I asked to withdraw just $ 111 profit from $ 5600 profit Only then, their Antifraud department blocked my account with all profits. They gave me a reason to stop blocking my accounts - “Verified with Fake documents of my account”. When I started trading in that 1558731 account, that account was fully verified by their Verification Department by those documents.I want to know them through You the account 1558731 was Verified but They did not block my account when I was Trading there,when I was Profiting there,They didn’t blocked & tell me the Documents was fake, and why? But whenever I wanted to withdraw some profits, why did They block my Verified 1558731 account with Profit ? Why would the Antifraud department block my account and tell my documents to be fake even after their Verification Department has fully reciprocated with my documents? Then did their Verification Department verify with my fake the documents? In this way my three- 1558731,7617075,15119929 accounts have Blocked their Antifraud department with a lot of profits.I told them that if I upload my new smart card and bank statement copy, they will start those profitable accounts unblock ? They did not give any solution to me. Their Verification Department Verified My Account with the same Documents but Their Antifraud Department said This Documents Fake & also Permanently Blocked My Profitable Accounts !!!
  2. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

If you are so deceived on Forex, pay attention to the PRIZM cryptocurrency, on which you can safely earn on the growth of its price and on paramining.
  3. kfg52

kfg52 New Member

I confirm the Bkorsar written above.
  4. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

In the Roy Club for paramining cryptocurrency PRIZM you can really earn. No risk conclusion when you want and how much you want.
  5. Piphs

Piphs Member

Is PRIZM a forex broker? and are they regulated? if yes who regulates them and how long have they been in this business? thanks!
  6. bossmarket1

bossmarket1 New Member

Roy Club-успех для всех. [​IMG] Динамичное сообщество растет и развивается! Курс криптовалюты 1 PRZM-0.41 USD. продолжает расти !!!
  7. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

Today, the PRISM coin dropped to $ 0.38, but it’s even good to buy coins while they are at an affordable price.
  8. Piphs

Piphs Member

which platform are you using to buy Prism? are they listed may on Oanda platform or a any other broker!
  9. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

Как правило, валюта Cigen используется для криптовалюты PRIZM, но в Roy Club вы можете осуществлять внутренние переводы.
  10. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

In general, the Sigen currency is used for the PRIZM cryptocurrency, but in the Roy Club, if you enter, you can make internal transfers.
  11. bossmarket1

bossmarket1 New Member

How reliable is the PRIZM cryptocurrency?
  12. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

[quote = "bossmarket1, post: 778630, member: 73772"] Насколько надежна криптовалюта PRIZM? [/ quote]
    I think that the PRIZM currency is reliable enough if by capitalization you enter the TOP 50 best cryptocurrencies
  13. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

[quote = "Piphs, post: 774427, member: 61026"] PRIZM - это форекс-брокер? и регулируются ли они? если да, кто их регулирует и как долго они занимаются этим бизнесом? спасибо! [/ цитата]
    PRISM is a cryptocurrency that has a unique ability to paramining. On it you earn on rising coin prices as well as on paramining, and this is an additional income of almost 30% per month. PRIZM cryptocurrency by capitalization is in the TOP 50 most successful cryptocurrencies in the world. You can paramayte it in the Roy Club
  14. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

thanks for the info
  15. bossmarket1

bossmarket1 New Member

Я начинаю любить призму. Ее курс стабилен и растет.
  16. Piphs

Piphs Member

Sir, I think forex is real, just that some brokers are taking advantage of traders, by the way, is this a forex broker PRIZM cryptocurrency, and how long have rthey been in this business?