1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

The leverage

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Jimy Anderson, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

The leverage basically contain risks . so in my trading career for avoiding risk I always use small leverage , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly . actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. So, before trading with leverage it is important to know how to mange risk.
  2. I always prefer the small leverage because leverage basically contains high risk. So if we want to avoid loss we should take the leverage as per our trading capability. By taking high trading leverage most of the time trader falls in great loss. That’s why I am trading with FXdirects who is a wonderful trading partner and they give 1:100 leverage. This ratio of leverage is enough to make good money to avoid loss.
  3. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:500 leverage.
  4. Piphs

Piphs Member

My broker freshforex is offering leverage of up to 1:2000, I think this is high for me, but as long as you can trade with that go a head, the maximum leverage I use as a beginner is 1:200.