1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

The leverage

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Jimy Anderson, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

The leverage basically contain risks . so in my trading career for avoiding risk I always use small leverage , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly . actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. So, before trading with leverage it is important to know how to mange risk.
  2. Actually, leverage is very risk. I always use small leverage that’s why in my trading life for avoiding risk. For avoiding risk we should use risk management and use small leverage to make high profit rapidly. FXdirects is my reliable broker who gives me flexible leverage 1:100, which always help me to make good money. I am very lucky that they also allow advance risk management so the traders are able to control their trading risk.
  3. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.
  4. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:500 leverage.