Slippage and withdrawal time

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Piphs, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Piphs

Piphs Member

Whether it is a good broker or not. I will never know but so far justforex shifted my pending orders and they entered the market with their own prices I never set.

When it comes to withdrawal it not as fast as depositing. To withdraw you have to wait finance department to process your withdrawal and that will happen only on Monday to Friday within a certain working hours. 9 to 18:00GMT+3 .

With other brokers to withdraw to ewallet takes less than an hour and no finance department is involved because already in their systems your details are recorded and verified allowing you to continue with operation even without their working hours. Helpful 1 trader has found this review helpful
  2. Arthur Shelby

Arthur Shelby Member

To trade safely I choose Forex4you broker. After trading with them I realize that I was right by choosing this great trading broker. They never cheat their clients. They ensure first of all funds security in their platform. From all well-reputed bank accounts, they give accounts to their entire clients. They are very helpful. They always try to help their clients with their unique and excellent services.
  3. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg Member

I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choose of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading from long time. I change many brokers im my trading life. At last I found TP Global FX. It is perfect for me because of their easy techniques of trading, low spread and dynamic leverage.