1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Should I Invest In Bitcoin ?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by yahoohelpservice, Feb 9, 2018.

1. yahoohelpservice

yahoohelpservice New Member

Hi guys i actually want to know that Should i invest in Bitcoin Right Now. Because its decreasing day by day. Some countries banned it. So should i invest in bitcoin.?
    BTW

Yahoo Helpline Number UK is the user’s best choice to get solution for their yahoo mail account’s problem. Basically yahoo Help services Believes in Customer satisfaction i.e. It provide quick & easy solution to each and every problem. Yahoo Technical Support Number UK +44 0800 090 3909 is the most reliable and safest Third Party Support Number for all yahoo mail related problem solution’s. For more info visit – http://www.emailhelpline.co.uk/
  2. EdwinG

EdwinG New Member

Over the last 24 hours, bitcoin’s price has stabilised around the 8,000 USD mark. I reckon that bitcoin’s decline slowed down as it approached the psychological support range of 5,000 – 7,500 USD, which I believe is bitcoin’s most fundamentally reasonable price. Is different in forex market holidays that Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is always a open market.

Judging by chart analysis, nothing radical has happened on the BTCUSD pair in the last 24 hours. The downwards trend on the daily timeframe remains intact. Because of this, it’s perfectly possible that bitcoin will test the low range formed at the beginning of February, which runs from around 6,000 to 7,500 USD
  3. Jessie

Jessie New Member

at present forex better from bitcoin!
  4. I think if you got the sufficient amount of money available, then it is not a bad option. But yeah, I won’t recommend it if you can’t afford to lose or put in for long time. Whatever decisions are to be made, it got to be done with figuring the market situation not from normal person, but from news website. I suggest looking at Cryptonewstrends, it’s how you could make better investment decisions.