1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Mt4 and mt5

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Adam Abbott, May 16, 2018.

1. Adam Abbott

Adam Abbott New Member

Platform is a software which includes all trading articles. There are different types of trading platforms including mt4 and mt5 and among them mt5 is the most digitalized one. But I prefer trading with mt4 platform because I can easily analyze the market. Here trading is comparatively easier than trading on mt5. With Trade12 I am having the best and fluent trading platform where I have more than 250 technical tools and the platform is free from all technical errors.
  2. davidson333

davidson333 New Member

For demo testing a new trading method I would use either MT4 or MT5. However, for live trading
    I would stay away from MT4/5 entirely.

Forex signals and course
  3. Somnia

Somnia New Member

For trading, I use MT4 in Freshforex. But Freshforex also provide MT5 for their clients. MetaTrader 5 is a full-cycle platform with a back-office components and front-end terminals. You don’t need any extra online Forex or CFD trading platform to start your trading
    [​IMG]