1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

LiteForex

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by pamelaF, Oct 20, 2008.

1. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

Hello everyone here! ay I ask you assistance? I'm new on Forex trading and it's very important to mee to know your ideas about thi company because I want to choose my broker and LiteForex is very interesting for me! I heard there are very advantageous tradin conditions wiyh them? and what can you tell me about this company?
    thanks a lot:)
  2. Goodman

Goodman New Member

Hello is a colleague !!! I also trader on Liteforex. Pleased me, that it is there possible to trade with a deposit a 1 dollar and very comfortable point-of-sale platform of Mt4. If you are a beginner, then trading is possible on a demo account. I the first time tried on demo the strategies and tacticians in trade. Now I trade on the real money, and my strategy brings in me a good return )
  3. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

thanks for your comment.:) It's great! so I can start with demo-account and than with real one in this company! it's very commod and what's a minimum deposit?
  4. Kooler

Kooler New Member

hi to all...I also trade with Lite...good company...really...The qualified polite personnel...good trading conditions...What does else necessary for good trading?...
  5. Goodman

Goodman New Member

Minimum deposit, it is a sum with which you can begin to trade. I advise you all the same to begin with 3 dollars. It will give you advantage in trade. On a 1 dollar it is possible to open a 1 transaction only.
  6. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

Oh! thanks for your advice! so before to start I can use demo-account in LiteForex and then open a real one in this company with 5-10 dollars for starting.:)
  7. Kooler

Kooler New Member

I can recommend to open minireal account at once...
  8. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

interesting idea:) and what are the conditions with this type of accounts?
  9. Goodman

Goodman New Member

Trading on mini account you less than risk the facilities. Although you get a little income, but gain experience trade.
  10. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

If I saw in the site of LiteForex the conditions are perfect for this kind of account and even a beginner can trade on it without a lot of problem. And certainly I have to learn a lot!!
  11. Goodman

Goodman New Member

Making attempt is always necessary :). It will be necessary much to read, study. That it is good to earn, it is necessary much to study.
  12. Kooler

Kooler New Member

psychology is one of the most main things in trading - you will not generate your psychology stability if you'll trade using demo...
  13. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

and may be you know the lot's size in LiteForex?
  14. Kooler

Kooler New Member

It's the different - from 0.1 cents to 10000$ for "pip"
  15. Goodman

Goodman New Member

Company LiteForex gives the clients a shoulder from 1:50 to 1:500. A shoulder depends on the type of account chosen by you: types of accounts. A shoulder is set by default 1:200(except for 100KForex, there 1:100). If necessary you can change a credit shoulder, appealing on internal mail of terminal or on ICQ manager, supervising Your type of account: contacts.
  16. Goodman

Goodman New Member

I also studied much. But that it is good to earn, it is necessary to study much)
  17. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

hello! and the other question-what's leverage the best to start to fell myself well and quiet calm? can you advise me?
    thank you
  18. Kooler

Kooler New Member

Liteforex uses cent and dollar account as I remember
  19. Goodman

Goodman New Member

20. pamelaF

pamelaF New Member

Thank you very much.I found here a lot of useful information.now I'm thinking about accoun's type I will choose.