1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Learning is First Step Of Success In Forex.

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by shere1779, Feb 24, 2014.

1. shere1779

shere1779 Member

Dear Members.We strongly believes and practically understand that Learning is first step of success in Forex.Because when we start learning about Forex after that we automatically get skills,knowledge and experience in Forex with the help of learning.My thread is helping for those trader who neglect learning of Forex.
    Hope my thread makes more perfect your learning level and you will be successful trader with the help of learning.
    Need your comments to make more perfect this thread for every one.

https://forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1
  2. Raybenz1983

Raybenz1983 Member

3. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

It is right that learning is first step for success in Forex business because without learn no one can gain success in Forex. I think learn is main part for success in Forex business. So try to learn about Forex first than go for earn in Forex business other wise you loss your investment. Here are some video to improve yours skill : Video Tutorial
  4. kaito kid

kaito kid Member

knowledge is an integral part of Forex trading you never ever earn if you don't have good knowledge of forex trading knowledge give you best techniques to do trading. like the experience trader who withdraw a huge money from FBS $5 cash rewards . here hes testimonial : Trader Testimonial
  5. santutu

santutu Member

yeah. the first step for all which is a reading document about market. after that we should open demo account and trade demo. when you can get profit with demo account you can trade with small money.
  6. abory

abory Member

Yes, demo account is very recommended for beginners. Demo account must be used as well as possible. There will be experience which we can use to learn and make our skills be better. Learning must be done before we do anything. Knowledge is our asset. Want to use demo account? you can try to open in RealTrade.
  7. david100

david100 Member

yes of course learning is best step for success in the Forex market.Because learning is better then earning.We can not easily start any work without learning it is most important part of our life and business field.
  8. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

The first step to get the success in the forex is the learning and the training at the demo account for not less than three months to get the experience and the knowledge from your learning at the demo account and after that you can start the trade at the real account but you must move away from greed and always trade with money management to avoid the big loss while your trade

we can maximize the trade we do with the contest demo accounts, one is an interesting contest is Armada Demo Cup 2014 - Forex trading contest with 20 000 $ prize pool
  9. kaito kid

kaito kid Member

Before start trade in real account you must have good knowledge, First step for get success we should practice and experience about Forex trade. before starting real account you must do trade on demo account as a practice account. after taking good practice you should to start trade on demo. Try $5 cash rewards from FBS
  10. For every successful business learning is must. So if you are decide to trade in Forex you should first spend good time in learning. The power of learning is very helpful for successful Forex business. With FXdirects trading Company I gather good trading knowledge. From their free videos I get learn about Forex trading. I spend much time by watching their video tutorials before start my live trading and now I have become an educated trader.
  11. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.
  12. Somnia

Somnia Member

There must be where the stages of learning and learning that we run so that we can increasingly understand where to carry out trading properly. We will be able to get maximum results in trading with Freshforex broker if we have the maximum where the maximum skill is obtained