It is better to develop your own strategy

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Ugo Lucchesi, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Ugo Lucchesi

Ugo Lucchesi Member

I think it is better to develop your own strategy in trading. Traders can use a strategy that feels comfortable to analyze. It is good if traders can discipline and master their system, risk management, and money management. Also keep in mind that, trade with a broker like Eurotrader which allow all kind of trading strategy in the market. That why traders can change their strategy anytime.
  2. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

In Forex trading, we the traders have to be professional if we want to get maximal result from this volatile trading place. and for being a professional trader we the traders have to pass a long time period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is really supportive to predict the faction of this market with certainly. And besides this also important to keep trading discipline with great money management.
  3. Hobert

Hobert Member

When trading in Forex market which has become biggest currency exchange market we the trader need to trust the broker. But every broker is not safe for us. There are many scam brokers so very carefully we need to pick up the right trading broker. Tpglobalfx is my trading broker who is a highly regulated and licensed broker in this world. They ensure higher security of funding in their platform.
  4. There is no other way without learning in the forex market. Also, all successful Forex traders have excellent trading skills in this market. Unfortunately, new traders try to make money quickly without learning. Traders have to learn as much as they can about Forex. Also, the broker can break success in the trading market. Consider them wisely before investing. Always trade with regulated brokers like Eurotrader to avoid scams in the market.
  5. Arthur Shelby

Arthur Shelby Member

If you want to start trading then you should gain proper knowledge. Without the proper knowledge, you can't earn money from the market. Every trader should use a demo account before trading. If you use a demo account then you can increase up your knowledge and there a no fear, no risk. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.
  6. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg Member

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with TP Global FX broker, a regulated broker. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0.01 pips, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools.
  7. Just having strategy is not enough, it’s vital that we learn out to use it well, if we have the skills of executing it right than we can gain ever so much and will allow our self to succeed. But, if we are not good at execution of strategies than we will face issues, so I am always focusing on executing part. I find it easier with FreshForex, as they are awesome with tidy spreads at 0.1 pips while there are over 130 instruments and we get market updates too, so all this works nicely in working out good strategy.

[​IMG]
  8. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

Trading plan must indeed be owned by traders, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations when they are on a real Tickmill account.
  9. We all know that, risk is a common factor in forex trading. From beginner to professional every trader has to face the losses. Those who can not cope up with loss are not suitable for the forex market. A trader should know all the tools and techniques to recover his losses. It s quite impossible not to having loss in forex trading. Loss is a must element in forex. But you can minimize the loss and by your trading technic you can convert it into profit. For that you need to have proper knowledge about forex. You can open a demo account to measure your knowledge and it will help you to find out all the problems of yours and give suggestions. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to minimize the loss and also help me to recover my losses and make profits easily.
  10. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.