1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

I have to say this about instaforex

Discussion in 'Scam & Closed HYIP, GPT Programs & Exchangers' started by Piphs, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Piphs

Piphs Member

They are a terrible broker. they stole my money. I have contacted customer care but they have just been taking round and round. This is the worst broker i have done business with in my whole trading career.
  2. bossmarket1

bossmarket1 New Member

Понравилась ли мне стабильная криптовалюта PRIZM?
  3. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

You know this before about 5 years ago I worked with Insta Forex broker then they worked well there were no complaints against them. But years go by and everything changes
  4. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

PRIZM cryptocurrency is listed on the Chinese cryptocurrency exchange Hotbit!
  5. Bkorsar

Bkorsar Member

[quote = "Piphs, post: 767365, member: 61026"] Они ужасный брокер. они украли мои деньги. Я связался со службой поддержки клиентов, но они просто бродили по кругу. Это худший брокер, с которым я имел дело за всю свою торговую карьеру. [/ Quote]
    In addition to Insta Forex, there are many brokers who can earn and withdraw earned profit.
  6. bossmarket1

bossmarket1 New Member

7. Almazwin

Almazwin New Member

This is not the first time I've heard negative information about this broker
  8. Piphs

Piphs Member

There are several complains about instaforex on forex peace army, I don;t know if all of them are true, but in my experience, there's no smoke without fire!