1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

I have the best trading support

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Ryan Feinberg, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

I have the best trading support from my AAFX broker. They have provided training to their neophytes through their educational platform. For successful trading activities have the necessary risk management to control the risk/return ratio, over 2000 trading instruments, more than 50 trading pairs, MT4 trading platform and 2 USD per referral. They have other trading structures such as stocks, bonds, commodities, indices, ETFs etc. In addition to Forex business.
  2. EdwinG

EdwinG New Member

I Agree about have the best trading support from broker. For successful trading activities you have the necessary risk management to control the risk/return ratio, for this you must also provide the best free forex trading software, I believe that few brokers provide you with those essential extras to be successful.
  3. Carter Christopher

Carter Christopher New Member

Dal mio broker TradesFX ricevo ogni sorta di supporto commerciale. Attraverso la loro piattaforma educativa mi hanno addestrato per il forex trading professionale. Hanno la gestione del rischio necessaria che aiuta a controllare il rapporto rischio / rendimento, oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, piĆ¹ di 50 coppie di trading, la piattaforma di trading MT4 e 2 USD per referral danno un risultato commerciale di successo. Hanno anche altri strumenti di investimento finanziario.