1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

how to download dailymotion videos?

Discussion in 'Computer Discussions & Security' started by EdwinG, Mar 11, 2019.

1. EdwinG

EdwinG New Member

Hello everyone, now we have platforms to watch videos one of them is dailymotion that allows you to see a lot of videos. It is a website where users can upload, view and share videos. It hosts a variety of movie clips, television shows and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogs.

It is one of the largest video platforms in the world, offering a mix of content between users, independent creators and premium partners, you can use it on your Mac, a Linux PC or even an iPhone. All conversions are done in high quality mode with a sampling rate equal to or greater than 128 kbit / s. Do not worry, our service is completely free. It requires approximately 3 to 4 minutes per video.
    I need your help, how to download videos of dailymotion?
  2. CarlosR

CarlosR New Member

3. researcher33

researcher33 New Member

Hello! I ran into detailed problems and accidentally stumbled upon this article. I can tell you frankly, I'm sorry that I did not find several such video editors https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/so quickly. Download from URL, transfer, burn DVD and all this in one tool. There are excellent, as free video converter for all possible formats, as well as for Windows and Mac, with a trial period, and an annual subscription if you use constantly. For example, Wondershare supports some VR devices, 4K video formats, as well as rare audio formats such as ACC, OGG, AC3, M4R, AIFF, APE. In addition, specific devices such as Apple TV, Xbox, iPad, PSP, Insta360.