1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

How many pair in your broker

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by uncle gober, Dec 8, 2014.

1. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

The number of pairs trading in the broker does vary, but certainly more choices pair so many opportunities that we can get to be able to make trades with optimum. The brokers that I use now is Armada Markets, you can trade 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver.

And what about your broker?
  2. The broker currently I am dealing is known as the best broker in Forex trading and that is FXdirects. This broker is really very understanding and friendly. There are many brokers available in Forex market but all of them are not safe and found to scam. The scam brokers don’t have any trading license and try to cheat their clients by taking all the money from their clients and make their trading lose.