1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Forex Trading strategies for Beginners

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Piphs, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Piphs

Piphs Member

In this webinar by FreshForex, we’ll look for few strategies suitable for beginners in Forex. This webinar is suitable for beginners.
  2. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with XeroMarkets broker, a regulated broker. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools.
  3. For beginner Forex traders scalping is the most profitable and easy trading strategy in research of Forex trading I can say. Most of the Forex trader’s especially new traders depend on scalping trading since it brings profit in a short time. FXdirects the Raw ECN trading broker I do select to do scalping trading properly. To make good money in a short time this broker allow the low trading spread from 0.0 pips, instant execution.