1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Forex trading is very difficult

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Carter Christopher, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Forex trading is very difficult for those traders who are well- educated and experienced. So, before trade in Forex market you have to take good experience and acquire good trading knowledge about Forex trading. FXdirects broker offer free and effective educative programs on their platform. I have learned from their webinar programs because those were very effective. They offer more effective learning sessions such as – MT4 manual, video tutorials, and demo trading account.
  2. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

in Fx A successful trader is a trader who is able to predict the market with certainly, and he never trade at all with his emotions. Every successful trader obviously has a long term experience in this market and he never give up at all after unfortunately loss.
  3. sarah khan

sarah khan Member

I think that Forex trading is difficult, especially nowadays.

You may think that it is because it’s complicated to have a winning strategy or because you need $1 million to generate a decent income or because you should have some innate skills.

Forex
  4. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.
  5. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use XeroMarkets, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.
  6. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker, as the result of our trading the broker can affect with certainly, now I am with LQDFX which until the end of time ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, I feel comfortable when I use my strategies.
  7. Piphs

Piphs Member

First what is imprtant is the forex market has nothing to do with the broker you are using, you need to first learn how to trade, that you trade with broker x or Y is almost irrelevant when you starting to trade, most brokers you see on this thread are simply advertising themselves, they don't care whether you loose money or gain money. Brokers such as XeroMarkets, LQDFX are very new brokers, their interests is just money!!!
  8. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

If you want to lead a healthy trading life with certainly you have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
  9. Piphs

Piphs Member

This describes perfectly what freshforex brings to the table. They are regulated and offers the lowests spreads, so far. complains at all!
  10. Forex is difficult if the strategy is not worked properly but if you are not using a good strategy, it’s always an uphill task. I always keep things relatively simpler and easier which is helpful more so through FreshForex with their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s really cool and helps a lot with how we work.