1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Forex traders require Forex knowledge

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Ryan Feinberg, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

Forex traders require Forex knowledge at least basic knowledge from the beginning of their trading career. Success and profit in the Forex business will not come automatically. The trader needs to work hard and a great broker like my AAFX. This broker is very active and transparent in their support. They offer different solutions for traders according to their needs. They have three types of trading accounts and all accounts are based on the MT4 trading platform.
  2. Carter Christopher

Carter Christopher New Member

La diffusione è l'elemento commerciale più forte nel settore del forex che ogni operatore cerca di utilizzare questo elemento mentre sceglie il proprio broker. Perché i broker realizzano i loro profitti attraverso gli spread. Fondamentalmente diffuso è la differenza tra i prezzi di offerta e il prezzo di domanda. Broker mantenere la loro commissione da questa differenza. Ci sono molti broker nel mercato attraverso i quali i trader possono fare grandi profitti ma non ottengono ancora successo. Perché questi broker mantengono più commissioni ma forniscono meno profitti. Sto facendo trading con TradesFX che mi sta offrendo spread molto stretti.
  3. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

In Fx trading there are many mandatory things that we have to ensure if we want to get maximal result from our trading . first of all when we newcomers have to move Babypips school to acquire real trading knowledge and also trade in a demo account at any broker, but practically mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically.