1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Forex is an exceptional field

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Ryan Feinberg, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

Forex is an exceptional field to earn in the sense of his work process, in terms of opportunities to make money, etc. No one can predict the Forex market, but the trader can still follow trends, especially new traders. In addition, that is why I am trading with AAFX. Cause they are serving me the latest market news with real-time market streaming. Like a scalper, their quotes and graphs help me a lot.
  2. Adam Abbott

Adam Abbott New Member

Forex is really an exceptional field and as a part time trader I gathered here and running also well. It gives me a good sum of trading profit. As a regulated broker I am with Trade12 broker with whom I have all necessary facilities which includes superior fast execution, narrow floating trading spread, high leverage up to 1:400, and smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging.