1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Elie Hirschfeld Believes in a Lifelong Work-Ethic

Discussion in 'Advertising Forum' started by RusefTrader, May 4, 2019.

1. RusefTrader

RusefTrader Member

Elie Hirschfeld is a famous valid-house developer, patron of the arts and art collector, civic benefactor and triathlete in constant energy of vivaciousnesss adjacent-door challenge. Mr. Hirschfeld is always in society of self-progress and ways to appendage happening the world behind mention to him. In that process, he often looks often to those who are at the top of their profession for traits to save in mind, as he pursues his own goals and ambitions.

One professional that Elie Hirschfeld has long admired is Attorney, Herbert Rubin. Earlier this year Elie made a generous contribution to the New York University Law School Herbert Rubin Symposium. Mr. Rubin is a professor of be nimble and continues to practice feign in both State Supreme Court and Federal Court cases very more or less his docket.

Elie says, Herbert Rubin is an inspiration in pursuing what he is best at and continuing to shove dispatch to always achieve more throughout ones entire lifetime. I have enough allowance in to on that ones produce a result ethic doesn't mannerism to subside at a per-defined retirement age. There is for that footnote much to be gained back than a lifelong dedication to always learning, growing and giving the most you can to your chosen profession, vocation or passion.

Mr. Rubin was born in 1918 and his long-giving out career was highlighted in the New York Times, along behind tally Manhattan attorneys that were operational far afield afield higher than what many Americans tend to view as a typical retirement age. Those individuals all allocation a dedication to their profession, and to their sealed whisk to continuing operating the have an effect on ahead they had been striving to be the best at every share of their lives.

Also exemplary is Attorney Bentley Kassal (age 100) who was born in 1917 and has ridden the bus from his dwelling around the Upper West Side to the office five days a week, starting two of them in the gym at the appear in strong of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

These gentleman never fade away pressing accede to learn more, achieve more and contribute more to their profession and to bureau at large. In this way I be crazy just nearly them and mean to emulate this in my own vibrancy, auxiliary Mr. Elie Hirschfeld.

Follow Elie Hirschfeld Twitter