1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Demo account is a perfect place

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Ryan Feinberg, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

For the beginners, if you want to earn money, you have to know about forex trading and you have to know that how traders do trade by using strategies. You can learn by using demo account. Demo account is a perfect place where you can learn forex without spending any money. I invested my 8 months in AAFX’s demo platform when I was new. After I get satisfied about my trading perfection I entered into the real market.
  2. Dee J. Howe

Dee J. Howe New Member

Live trading account is a mirror image of a demo. The best way for new traders to enter the currency world is to start practicing on a Forex demo account. So if those who are interested in developing your trading skills open a demo account without delay. As my own trading experience I can say that demo account and my broker AFX Group’s educational courses helped me to optimize my strategy and investment goals.
  3. Carter Christopher

Carter Christopher New Member

The perfect place for make oneself prepared for trading is demo account. I think it is like blessings for beginners. For earning consistent money there is no other option then practicing more and more. By doing demo trading I have got many advantages. I am able to decide to trade with TopFX24. I come to know their offers. I have learned the basic terms of forex trading from the ebooks and video tutorials that I got from my broker. And I apply those learning practically in their demo platform. Which helps me to move forward successfully in my live trading.