1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Dedicated personal ukrainian or russian phone numbers for anonymous SMS

Discussion in 'Advertising Forum' started by Vsim, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Vsim

Vsim New Member

Virtualsim.net
    Personal dedicated anonymous phone numbers of Ukraine or Russia to register and keep any web service with SMS verification: social networks (Facebook, Vk, Telegram, Instagram), Google, Skype, Viber, Whatsup, Avito.ru, money transfer services, exchanges, betting sites etc

The most used services used by our clients:

1. SINGLE ONE YEAR - $1
    Get phone number to receive SMS from any single web service (i.e.,Google only, Facebook only etc). It will be kept for you for 1 year, you can re-send SMS from this web service for free.

2. DEDICATED UNLIMITED ONE YEAR - $5
    Get personal dedicated phone number to receive SMS from unlimited number of web services (you may register all your services with it, i.e.,Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Viber, Whatsapp etc). It will be kept for you for 1 year, you can re-send SMS for free.

The number is completely dedicated for you, not used and not will be used for others.
    'UNLIMITED' means reasonable number of SMS.

3. 24/7 online phone lines to use

4. ONETIME SMS - $0.50
    Use and forget. Get phone number for receiving one or short series of SMS; get and forget.
    Web-site : virtualsim.net

ICQ 738 6000 (OTR supported)
    Skype virtualsim.net
    Jabber vsim@xmpp.jp (OTR supported)
  2. Vsim

Vsim New Member

We are working! Tariffs are changed a bit. You can view an update on our website
  3. JohnJeff

JohnJeff Member

I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    http://rankhigher.pk/
  4. Vsim

Vsim New Member

Working!
  5. Vsim

Vsim New Member

Major update!
    We now also have numbers of Kazakhstan, Estonia and Thailand. Welcome!
  6. Vsim

Vsim New Member

7. Vsim

Vsim New Member

8. Vsim

Vsim New Member

Thread bump!
  9. Vsim

Vsim New Member

This thread can be deleted, as all info is obsolete. Created a new one.