1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Choose the Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Jimy Anderson, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a professional scalper now I am with LQDFX which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to use scalping in a proper way. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
  2. Trader has their own choice to choose trading broker. Trader can select their broker which is appropriate or goes with their trading concept. Like if you like to take leverage facility from your broker you have to select a broker which will provide you high volume of leverage with proper risk management. Or if you like to do scalping you have to select regulated trading broker. My broker TryMarkets is best for scalping. Also they provide high volume of leverage facility with lowest trading spreads.
  3. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg New Member

Every traders dream is to trade with a perfect broker who ensures their trading facilities and give them all those elements to lead toward success in forex trading. I can suggest my broker for that. I am experiencing a great trading moments with AAFX. This broker has two account system, fixed and ECN account. It provides fixed and 2 pip spreads on major pairs. I got 30% deposit bonus when I enter my money into this broker.
  4. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Member

The broker exists with the advantages and disadvantages of each. Most beginner traders are confused at the moment will choose a broker to start trading forex. As a suggestion, traders, especially beginner traders can choose brokers ViproMarkets, because it will be a lot of profits in getting and security is guaranteed by using a regulation that has been trusted
  5. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

I have seen according to my trading experience, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. that’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer , now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of trading investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here I can use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads. so, I can feel always secure and comfortable when trading practically.
  6. Gregory Kochu

Gregory Kochu New Member

We have to respectful about our broker if they ensure the trading facilities that they promised. In my trading career, I am very much deferential about my trading broker AGEA because they are very promising and always live up to their promises. And they always make sure secure trading environment with an exclusive trading facility. By trading with them I don’t be afraid of losing money. Till now they are best for me.
  7. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
  8. It is very important that we pick out the BEST not just for us but overall. This is why I only go with FreshForex, as they are very special with excellent market reputation servicing since last 11/12 years! I feel absolutely great working them and the conditions are simply epic with zero spreads, 101% Tradable Bonus and a lot more, I don’t think I can ever select a better broker than this!
  9. mang_ncep

mang_ncep New Member

A beginner in Forex and CFD trading has to know everything about the trades if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for such beginners as it teaches them the total intricacies of the trading market.
  10. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

According to our trading experience basically we the traders select our trading strategies. Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using this short time trading approach. So, my trading life is very much profitable.