Bonus from Brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Jimy Anderson, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs , that’s why I am not willing to trade at any kinds of bonus offer , now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
  2. Ryan Feinberg

Ryan Feinberg Member

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. Many traders lose their money because of their wrong broker selection. I am currently trading with the TP Global FX broker. I choose them because they provide minimum spreads start from 0.01 pips and maximum leverage up to 1:500. They also provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very innovative. I am very pleased with their services and support.
  3. Ugo Lucchesi

Ugo Lucchesi Member

Sometimes traders get bonuses from the broker but due to the stop of margin, all bonuses can’t be used. Broker selection is one of the difficult tasks for a trader. All brokers are not the same. There is some broker who isn’t good enough as a result traders face losses. I trade with Eurotrader they are very reliable. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They provide 24 hours customer support. I am really very pleased with their support.
  4. Jude Reynolds

Jude Reynolds Member

I don't give any importance to bonus. But no deposit bonus would be helpful for new traders. Bonus makes a trader loss driven. He starts to think well if I lose my investment, I have the bonus. It makes a trader psychologically weak. To be a decent trader you need to trade with your own cash. For trading we better find a decent broker with superb features. I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. Eurotrader is a decent broker with strict regulations. You can immediately deposit and withdraw your money with various methods including bitcoin.
  5. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scams or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage, and many more things. I am trading with Forex4you. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.1 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.
  6. Camble

Camble Member

We can use bonuses given from Forex traders for trading but we can not use whole bonus for trading because of stop margin. But No deposit bonuses are more helpful to get some good profit from Forex trading and most of the brokers give opportunity to trade with no deposit bonuses.
  7. Piphs

Piphs Member

Currently I use the 200% deposit bonus from FreshForex, I think this double bonus is really useful!
  8. Piphs

Piphs Member

I can't find the reviews for LQDFX online, what should I do? I think this is a new broker
  9. Piphs

Piphs Member

I also want to know where to get real actual reviews about Eurotrader? and how long has this broker been in the forex market!
  10. Arthur Shelby

Arthur Shelby Member

Now people from all around the world are doing Forex trading because it has many advantages to earning good source of money easily. It is very flexible with the time schedule, working place and other systems. Forex4you broker I have selected for my Forex business as a student. I open a micro account with this broker because they are really very reliable and they allow no minimum deposit with easy and fluent withdrawal facility.
  11. Somnia

Somnia Member

We need to choose the best broker so that we can feel it trading comfortably and safely. There are so many unreliable brokers like Justforex broker where there are lots of problems when we trade
  12. Piphs

Piphs Member

Where can I get real review3s about Forex4you, the reviews I read about this broker on forex peace army are not good at all!