1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Binarium - New Binary Crypto Broker with 10$ Real Money No Deposit Bonus

Discussion in 'Advertising Forum' started by profbets, Sep 5, 2018.

1. profbets

profbets Member

2. I am sorry, but I do not trust such companies, it is just time waste and 10/10, you will end up NOWHERE. It’s BETTER and more sensible for one to go with broker that’s reliable, trustworthy and is genuine instead of trying to go for one with FREEBIES.
  3. WillBooker

WillBooker Member

I agree, I also don’t really trust such services, I prefer to collect and analyze matches, in some set-points this is also very interesting because at https://777score.com you can find sports statistics
  4. Piphs

Piphs Member

SIMPLY PREDICT THE PRICE AND WIN $30 !
    Have you ever won in any contest? Here's your easy chance to win!

Just predict the closing price of a trading asset discussed in FreshForex webinar and publish it on the webinar’s online chat.

Participant with the closest prediction will be the winner and get $30 to the FreshForex trading account.

We hold webinars every day: new day — new winner!

How to apply:

1. Open account and verify personal data.

2. Predict the closing price of a trading asset discussed in webinar. You may see the webinar schedule here.

3. Share your prediction to the webinar’s online chat before webinar's over.

Full Terms↓