1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

Best Trading strategy

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Jimy Anderson, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

no one has the capability to predict the real faction of this market with certainly . for that reason we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , from all trading strategies scalping is most demandable that brings profit rapidly. but this cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. that’s why we the scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
  2. To predict the real faction of this market with certainly no one has the capability. That’s why on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading style we the traders have to depend. Scalping is the most demandable trading strategy that brings profit rapidly. FXdirects is the perfect broker for scalping trading and they allow – Raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, superior fast trade execution, and error free transaction.
  3. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

We have to choose these kinds of brokers which make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.
  4. Somnia

Somnia Member

In choosing a broker it must be the best so we can trade it safely, comfortably. And where I also initially chose Instaforex broker, but where it turns out there are still shortcomings so where can not trade it last long, so we must be careful in making decisions in choosing a broker for our convenience in trading
  5. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with XeroMarkets broker, a regulated broker. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools.
  6. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when trading practically. By using this comfortable trading spreads I am able to make profit by means of my foremost trading strategy scalping that brings profit in a short time.