1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

A successful trader

Discussion in 'Forex Discussion' started by Jimy Anderson, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

A successful trader is a trader who is able to predict the market with certainly, and he never trade at all with his emotions. Every successful trader obviously has a long term experience in this market and he never give up at all after unfortunately loss.
  2. Kyle Wilkins

Kyle Wilkins Member

To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part. In this manner I want to trade just with XeroMarkets, as they give me their master analysis and up to date news. It also provides ulta low spreads as low as 0 pip.
  3. To predict the market with certainly a successful trader is a trader who is able, at all with his emotions he will never trade. You should think practically if wants to become a successful Forex trader since Forex trading is very challenging and complicated. With FXdirects trading broker I am just trading because they always give me daily trading analytic support update trading news in their daily trade signal in their platform.
  4. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

Because in this market place almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. In my trading career, I have chosen LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
  5. Piphs

Piphs Member

Guys, knowledge is everything, unless you've understood the art of trading very well, don't even think about a broker. Most brokers you here on this thread are actually new brokers, their interest is just to get money from you, very few, I said very few have your interests at heart!
  6. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience . I have seen from all trading strategy scalping is most demand able in Fx trading that brings profit instantly. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But practically by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this in their trading platform.
  7. Piphs

Piphs Member

Hey, what are the average spreads for LQDFX? and are they regulated? how long have you guys been in the forex market!
  8. Jimy Anderson

Jimy Anderson Member

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
  9. Somnia

Somnia Member

Things which are never instant in this trade are run, reminding where there is a big risk, we are obliged to continue to improve the maximum skills so that the results can be maximized. And traders can try to take advantage of where one of the educational services that have been provided by brokers so that we can better understand where trading is good and right
  10. No, I am sorry that’s incorrect. A successful trader never predicts. He analysis and that’s what we all should do and should be doing. I am not an expert, so I take help of broker like FreshForex, as they help a lot with Market Analysis, as it really helps me setting the right direction.