1. Hello and welcome to the new HYIPsTalk.com Forum! We decided to switch from vBulletin to XenForo. In this upgrade process I also removed a ton of spam and old topics. If you see spam please use the Report link available on each post.

From now on there will always be a moderator present on the forum. If you have any problems or questions you may start a conversation with user hyipstalk.

38 Auto Bots Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Hi5, Tagged And More

Discussion in 'Advertising Forum' started by steve25537, Sep 29, 2013.

1. steve25537

steve25537 New Member

List: Add Me Fast Youtube Subscriber, Awesome Twitter Account Creator, Bit.ly Linkify, CNN Bot,
    Dynamic Youtube Comment Voter, Fake Hits, Folder Test, Hi5, Hi5 Friend Adder, Hi5 Message Sender,
    Linkedin Account Creator, Ask.fm, Awesome Twitter Account Creator, Backpage Poster, Blogger Autoblog,
    Imgur Picture Scraper, Pheed Account Creator, Pinterest Account Creator, Pinterest Tool, Streamzoo,
    Tagged Dominator, Youtube Commenter, Youtube Scraper, Pinterest Commenter, Pinterest Follower,
    Pinterest Image Scraper, Pinterest Linkify, Pinterest Popular Repinner, Pinterest Repinner,
    PTC Register, Soundcloud Premium Uploader, Tumblr Submitter, URL Scraper, Youtube Comment Disliker,
    Youtube Subscriber, Youtube View Checker, YT Channel Sender, YT User Scraper All Comes With FREE Undates!

For More Information Visit, http://listurgigs.com/BOT.html

I hope this is the right place for this ad, if not please move to the right one.

Thanks You.